Visits to Old Nauvoo, edited by Paul V. Ludy
Three accounts from the Journal of History in which the authors tell of their experiences while visiting Nauvoo, which was the Church's headquarters from 1839-1846. The authors are Samuel A. Prior, a Methodist minister, 1843; Frederick Piercy, an English illustrator, 1853; and John C. Grainger, an American writer, 1909. 28 pages.